A tool to optimize your profits in global live market
How Dynamic Pricing Works?
Key Features of Dynamic Pricing
- Modify prices by location, time and economic criteria
- Responsive to demand
- Recreate customer lifecycle for different pricing at each stage
- Continuously learn spending pattern for robust pricing
- Pass on the benefit of lower prices to expand base and reduce churn
- Custom pricing of commodity for each customer
- Better price point to match maximum ability to pay
- Improve selling by psychological satisfaction evading surge
A strategic and dynamic pricing strategy is key to our industry. It is important to understand the hotel’s target customer, how they book and historical demand patterns. With our strong global systems, we are able to ask the right questions to make accurate forecasts and sound pricing decisions, which significantly impact hotel revenue and profit.
– CEO, Leading Global Hotels and Resort Chain
Request a call Back.
Would you like to speak to one of our Data Science advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.