We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Consultant having Data Science understanding to join our team! Are you a hard-working, self-driven individual who loves searching for solutions that improve business operations? If so, this Business Development Consultant job is the perfect fit for you!
- Designs engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Able to lead a project team of other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for moderately-complex products.
- Represents the electrical hardware team for all phases of larger and more- complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Using electrical design tools and software packages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing electronic systems, components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs and thermal/emissions management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Typically 4-6 years experience in the design of high reliability servers and/or embedded/industrial computer design.